Anguilla Honeymoons and Anguilla Luxury hotels
Looking for Anguilla Honeymons? or are you hoping to have an Anguilla wedding? maybe a romantic escape or anniversary to Anguilla- to Cap Juluca? (one of our favorites !)
Anguilla is Rapidly becoming a luxury destination with high-priced villas and upscale resorts, Anguilla, the most northerly of the British Leeward Islands, retains the laid-back character of a sleepy backwater. Goats still wander the streets and reggae music blares from passing cars.
Anguilla: What makes it special and why go their for your honeymoon ?
Many consider Anguilla's beaches to be among the most beautiful in the world. Its dazzling white sands and turquoise seas attract visitors to this tiny island paradise. With Anguilla's luxury hotels and spas lining the coast, even a lazy day lounging under a beach umbrella can make you feel pampered. Numerous water sports are available if the mood strikes, and certified divers can explore shipwrecks just off the coast.
While Anguilla's dry conditions limit the island's flora and fauna, they do provide the right environment to nurture a natural beauty all its own. Windswept trees sculpted by the prevailing breezes lean permanently to one side. Vividly colored flowers, tropical fruits, and cactus all thrive in Anguilla's climate.
Animal-lovers may be lucky enough to see turtles laying their eggs on the beach, but if not, crabs and lizards also abound. Many bird species live on Anguilla, and migratory birds visit during their travels. Anguillans' fondness for goats means you will likely see some of these friendly animals roaming in search of tasty grass.
Anguilla's small national park features a cave with a natural spring, and a few other small caves and holes dot the island's landscape. In a hole near the shore, the sea crashing up from the bottom creates a dramatic show. And a few beaches display striking stone formations, built by the waves as large pieces of coral wash ashore. To really get in touch with your inner Robinson Crusoe, take a day trip to explore one of the nearby uninhabited islands.
Dining in Anguilla
The island of Anguilla has a range of restaurants, from roadside barbecues to casual eateries to elegant and refined dining experiences. The appropriate attire for each of these establishments will be different. Many travelers will spend their days in beachwear and other revealing clothing. These articles are not considered appropriate in shops, towns, and restaurants. Day time dress in restaurants is casual, and travelers may even wear shorts. Dinner is another matter, however, and travelers should plan on being neat and sharp but comfortable. Men should wear dress pants and a collared or button down shirt, while women should wear informal dresses. Some of island's ritziest restaurants may require more formal attire. Diners who plan to frequent these nicer establishments or who will have business meetings may wish to pack more formal attire, such as a jacket and tie.The Unforgettable Honeymoons® Difference:
1. Personal over the phone honeymoon planning- no fee upfront to plan with an expert who has personally traveled to the locations on our web site! ( most online booking engines don’t offer personal assistance)
2. Same Agent Every Time- you don’t have to worry about calling and beginning all over again with someone that does not know you!
3. Competitive pricing, payment plans, smaller down payments to book ( most online booking engines require FULL payment at time of booking)
4. Honeymoon Registry- your guests can pay for your honeymoon!
5. Work with same agent throughout the honeymoon planning process ( most companies you talk to someone different every time you call and have to start over again and again)
6. Exclusive Offers that you cannot get anywhere else (special extras for some properties you won’t get anywhere else!)
7. 24/7 emergency after hour service ( if something is not right, or you miss a flight, you can call or email us, and you are NOT calling India! You will speak to someone who is familiar with your trip)
8. VIP relationships: our 16 year relationships with most resorts and hotels are of great benefit to you, they value our support, and you are a valued guest upon arrival. ( and you’ll have a better chance of upgrades and VIP exclusive added values)
9. Military Discounts: please ask!
How we work:
1. We can assist you by email, but often we work quickest and best by phone, where we can personally connect with you, listen to your needs and desires and then suggest the best options! We are a small office, a boutique agency that has been in business since 1994
2. Once we obtain more information from you, we can help pin point the best options, and then provide prices and itineraries.
3. We can begin the process via email, however, we do not book anything online, and will require that you call us, or we can call you.
4. We guarantee the best possible rates, and can usually match most advertised rates out there as long as they are apples to apples
5. Travel Insurance, Payment Plans, Military discounts, and Honeymoon registry are all available.
6. We are open 10-6pm Monday through Friday and we are on the west coast- Pacific time. We do monitor emails and calls over the weekend for urgent matters!
7. We are retail agency, located in Oregon, and have a physical office inside a renovated Victorian House 11 blocks from the Willamette River, in SE Portland. We are Iatan endorsed www.iatan.org and A+ with BBB.
HONEYMOON PACKAGES IN ANGUILLA: Call us toll free (888)343-6413