Australia City Reef and Beach Honeymoon Package
Stay in Sydney then a Tropical Bungalow Hideaway in Cairns from $1099pp
Australia City, Reef and Beach Honeymoon
Couples love our combo honeymoon that offers a fun city stay at the luxury Sheraton, then a bungalow at the beach with Great Barrier reef cruise
What is Included in our Australia Honeymoon Package
- First stop Sydney Australia- We can add air fare to Sydney from any USA city, ask for an air fare add on quote for this package. our experts have been to Sydney and can help you plan.
- 5 days/4 nights at the Sheraton Four Points at Darling Harbor with 4th night free (4th night free special not valid year round, this package might only include 3 nights depending on dates)
- Daily Breakfast for two daily included
- hotel tax always included
- Optional upgrade to Four Seasons Sydney includes hotel tax from only $199 per person extra
- We can add a full day Blue Mountains tour with lunch from $230 per person, small group luxury tour version, or larger group less exclusive $129 per person.
- Bonus Harbor Cruise in Sydney with Lunch Included in Sydney
- Opera House Tour included with package
- Flights to Cairns not included, we can add them, ask for a quote for air please.
Next you will travel to the tropical north for beach, reef and sunshine including your own bungalow with bonus Great barrier reef cruise
Airport transfers are included to the exotic and beautiful Kewarra beach lodge on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef. An exotic tropical paradise.
- Your own exotic secluded bungalow at Kewarra beach resort for 5 days/ 4 nights.
- Daily breakfast for two
- Free yoga and tai chi on the beach
- free WIFI
- Hotel is beachfront, and a great base for sightseeing. ( pandanus bungalow, ask about upgrading to a beachfront bungalow)
- Full day Quicksilver Great Barrier Reef cruise with lunch included
- we do not quote air on our web site because the air prices fluctuate constantly. ask us for an air quote from your city for your dates email@example.com m
Australia City, Reef and Beach honeymoon trip cost from $1099 per person, we can customize an Australia package as well, ask for details.
ask us about adding a stopover in Fiji , or an island in the Great Barrier Reef
We can add air fare from any US City
undecided? request our free honeymoon eplanner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to an agent who can help you pin point your options quickly by phone! Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
Sydney and Tropical Cairns Australia
Our Package combines the City and the beach-
air fare is not included but can be added
Stay first in Sydney for 4 nights at the Four Points Sheraton in Darling Harbor, ask about upgrading to the Four Seasons Sydney.
Next, A Tropical Paradise in Cairns on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef:
Your Own Secluded, Exotic Bungalow awaits you both at Kewarra Resort
Individual bungalows and suites are dotted throughout the 30 hectares of lush tropical gardens-its a rich habitat for native Australian fauna. Couples will love the signature bungalows individually set beside the lagoon, nestled within the rainforest or on the sand overlooking the beach. Travelling groups and families will appreciate the spacious suites with a private outdoor patio hidden in the rainforest.
Kewarra has a tropical lagoon spa you'll love
The spa is situated next to the Resort Lagoon, set amongst tropical foliage and cooling water features. We invite you to enjoy the peace & tranquility of our pamper packages, inspired by our tropical location, featuring Australian native fragrant oils, clays, herbs and fruits. Feel the warmth of the tropics with a Monsoon Vichy Shower, or experience a cooling body wrap, relaxing massage or customized facial.
Secluded Beaches, Crystal Clear Ocean & Rainforests
This Australian tropical paradise is set on a secluded beach at the edge of a tropical rainforest.
This environmentally sensitive resort offers private bungalows nestled around a beautiful lagoon. This is a perfect base for sightseeing!
Option add on for 3 nights:
THE RAINFOREST EXOTIC ESCAPE OF SILKY OAKS LODGE
Spectacularly situated on the Mossman River, Silky Oaks Lodge is the ultimate destination from which to explore Far North Queensland. This luxury boutique hotel lodge and Healing Waters Spa consists of elegant spacious lounges and living areas adjoining the stunningly located open sided Tree House restaurant which overlooks the surrounding rainforest and river
Kewarra Resort Australia
Honeymoon Heaven in the North
Pandanus Deluxe Bungalow- your own romantic bungalow
The bungalows are spacious and tastefully appointed with modern furniture and art. Snuggle up in the large, comfortable king size bed with luxury bed linen, and enjoy a quiet glass of bubbly on your private balcony nestled in the rainforest. The bathrooms are spacious with bath and shower and a range of complimentary environmentally-friendly toiletries and hairdryers.
The private balconies are truly wonderful the perfect spot to unwind and listen to the chorus of local birdlife, so if it's nature you're after, look no further than the Pandanus bungalows, each cleverly designed to blend into the natural rainforest.
- Accommodation features:
- King size beds
- Large flat screen TVs
- Ceiling fans
- Energy efficient air-conditioning
- Tea & coffee-makin
- Direct-dial telephones
- Complimentary wireless internet access with VOIP compatibility
- In room safe
Australia City, Reef and Beach honeymoon reviews
Dear Renee, thank you so much for all of your help. We are so glad we trusted your advice and all of your tips and guidance were spot on! so first of all, we loved the Four Seasons, and feel that It was worth every penny of the upgrade, and once we got there they upgraded us to the harbor view and send a bottle of champagne. We went to that Thai restaurant the first day you told us about and kept going back because it was so great and cheap. the harbor cruise was top notch. Cairns was terrific and the highlight was the day cruise to the reef, we snorkeled and met another couple from New Zealand who we are going to visit in 2 years. it was the greatest honeymoon, thank you! Jill and Brad Swanson.