Zika Free Bermuda Hideaway at Cambridge Beaches
The pink sand beaches of Bermuda will capture your heart from $1155pp
Cambridge Beaches Resort Bermuda
Its a dreamy boutique stylish hideaway offering privacy, luxury and romance on the famous pink beaches of Bermuda.
Cambridge Beaches Bermuda an intimate luxury hideaway
- Four Stunningly beautiful pink sand beaches and heated outdoor pool with deck
- Accommodations in two story pink and white cottages dotted along a spectacular peninsula on Bermudas west side of the island.
- Historic Cottages date back to the 17th century
- Fabulous Ocean spa features Aquarian baths, relaxation pools and steam room/ cool mist room
- Fitness room, hair salon, library, gift shop and restaurant/bar on site
- Free Breakfast daily for two included
- A king bed for your luxury honeymoon in Bermuda at Cambridge Beaches
- High speed internet access
- A small refrigerator that can be stocked with beverage items upon request
- Amenities toiletries, telephone, radio, safe, robes, beach towels, hair dryer, toaster, iron, stationary, CD player
- Room types range from garden view, waterview, deluxe ocean and private pool villas
- Private Dining Options: create your own private evening experience by choosing from the Connoisseur Collection with dinner on your cottage terrace, on a romantic beach, as a private island interlude, or the "Star Dock" dinner -- the resorts premium dining experience on the Cambridge dock, which becomes the indoor Chefs Table during the shoulder months.
Our Latest Specials for Cambridge Beaches Bermuda include a free night and daily breakfast for two. we can add air fare!
- Summer and Fall Fling 5 nights garden view $1155 per person , classic water view $1377 per person, deluxe ocean view room $1799per person... these rates are valid August 20th to December 15 2017:
- Spring fling 5 nights from $1399 per person Stay 5 nights, pay for 4 nights, garden view room from $1399 per person including breakfast for two, classic ocean view $1620 per person (valid Feb 7 to May 26)
- Peak Season May 27th to August 19th: 5 nights from $1850 per person.
- We can add air fare from any US city, We can extend to 6,7 8 or 9 nights
We can add air fare from any US City
Call for an over the phone planning consultation or email us for more info on this package email@example.com
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
Cambridge Beaches Resort Bermuda
Welcome to a special kind of paradise
lush manicured gardens, intuitive staff and adults-only
.Dating back to the 1600s this property has only changed hands 3 times with the current owners, a prominent Bermudian family, The Trott Family since 1947. The Trott family and Cambridge Beaches are one; from the founding patriarch, Sir Howard Trott and now many fourth generation Trotts at the helm. Their fundamental guiding principle has never changed, to provide levels of individual caring service, privacy and comfort. Offering an endless number of activities while never impacting on those who seek the ability to do nothing at all, and do it well. Another guiding principle is to share our Bermuda history and culture, and never stray away from it – Cambridge Beaches is your Bermuda home.
Each of the 87 accommodations are unique and are scattered on the edges of a 30 acre peninsular all commanding water or ocean views.
Unwind on your private terrace, gaze across the shimmering ocean and forget about conference calls, board meetings and quarterly reports for a while. With a no children policy, whereby the minimum age is 13 years old, our guests can truly relax in a calm, peaceful environment.
Visit the Ocean Spa and indulge in a body treatment or muscle-melting massage.
If you’d rather work up a sweat, try your skills on one of our two tennis courts or grab an energizing workout at our fitness center. End your busy day with a sumptuous meal at one of three romantic restaurants.
When you stay at Cambridge Beaches, the best of Bermuda is just outside your door.
Stroll barefoot along four private, soft-sand beaches or explore the nearby nature reserve. PGA-caliber golf courses, famous diving spots and other popular attractions are also only moments away from the resort. Just ask our friendly concierge, or any other staff member, to help you arrange tours or transportation. You’ll be treated like a regular, even on your first visit.
Stunning, Private Soft-Sand Beaches for Your Getaway
Bermuda’s Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa rests on a private 30-acre peninsula, where four soft-sand beaches line the shore: Long Bay, Turtle Cove, Pegem and Morning Beach.
Long Bay Beach
main beach, where the water is always calm and inviting. You can sit on the sand bank and get a tan simply by relaxing in the ocean. This is also a full-service beach: we have Breezes restaurant offering lunch and beverages and H2O sports offering non-motorized water sport rentals. Long Bay is also perfect for standing paddle-board fun. In the evening, the beach transforms into an extension of the Breezes restaurant, for those who want to dine with their toes in the sand. We also offer private candle light dinners several yards down the beach, for complete privacy. This is also the perfect beach for enjoying unobstructed sunsets.
secluded cove, perfect for privacy and snorkeling. This beach is not serviced, but sits across from Shutters so it is very easy for our staff to provide food and beverage service once called. This beach is our popular spot for candle light dinners (spaces are limited – reservations are definitely recommended in advance).
“zen” beach, which leads down from our pool deck. With the sounds of the water falling from our infinity pool and waterfall, this beach is the perfect place to read a book and still receive the service of Shutters and pool staff. Perfect for those that still want a beach experience – a more refined beach experience.
is another secluded (not serviced beach) for those cottages that surround this beach. A perfect place for reflection. This beach is across from Morning Beach.
Elegant Beach Cottages at Cambridge Beaches
Elegant with hints of old-world charm, the rooms reflect the ceaseless beauty of Bermuda.
Your room will be unlike any other on the property. Each cottage at Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa features unique sizes, layouts and decor palettes. Sink into a bubbling whirlpool, marvel at panoramic views of the sapphire ocean or admire the timeless style of a 300-year-old sea captain’s house overlooking a tranquil bay.
These rooms have fine traditional textures and artfully selected décor, marble bathroom, small seating area and a private terrace or patio all scattered throughout the property showcasing Bermuda's Flora and Fauna.
Classic Water View
Rejoice in our classic water view bedroom, replete with fine textures and artfully selected decor marble bathroom and a private terrace or patio with serene water view.
Deluxe Ocean View
Offers a newly refurbished bedroom with sitting and dressing area, a marble bathroom with either a whirlpool tub and built-in shower or tub and shower combo, and a private terrace or patio that offers a lovely ocean view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- 300 bed count linens
- CD player and radio
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Private patios or terraces
- Refrigerator (stocked with specialty items upon request;
- Robes & Slippers
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary Safe
- Keurig Coffee Maker