Exotic Volcano Bungalow and All Inclusive Beach Hideaway Package
The Ultimate Costa Rica Honeymoon combines the mountains and the beach from $1299pp
Our Exclusive Costa Rica Honeymoon Adventure Package
Our unique Costa Rica package includes a combination of the beach and the mountains combining a romantic bungalow and all inclusive resort :
- Arrival into Costa Rica ( book your own air, or we can provide your air to Costa Rica)
- Private Transfer from airport to Arenal Nayara a luxury bungalow retreat- this is absolute heaven for adventurous couples who want to see the real Costa Rica.
- Champagne at Nayara for our honeymooners.
Private Deluxe Casita Bungalow with amazing views of the volcano - voted one of the most romantic hideaways in the world
- Wrap-around terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi and hammock to soak in the views- ask about upgrading to the Nayara suite, or Nayara springs villa with pool ( additional cost)
- A quiet garden with an outdoor shower that will make you feel one with nature
- Lush Costa Rican jungle atmosphere with birds singing everywhere
- Free international phone calls from your room
- Daily breakfast for two with views that will take your breath away
- The most authentic Costa Rica experience for your Costa Rica honeymoon!
- special honeymoon room decoration and bottle of sparkling wine
- Soaring canopies, hanging bridges, waterfalls, caves, mountain biking, hiking, bird watching, whitewater rafting, fishing, zip lines, and nature safaris await you!
- Direct Transfer to your next resort destination included. ( note you do NOT want to ever drive in Costa Rica, roads are not the best, and not marked well , our private transfers are the way to go and will give you great views everywhere you look in a safe vehicle)
next, to the beach for relaxation at the all new adult only beachfront luxury Secrets Papagayo
- Secrets Resorts Papagayo swanky new beach all inclusive ( formally Hilton)
- Unlimited meals, drinks and snacks including premium brand beverages
- Non-motorized water sports included
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
- 24 hr Room Service
- 4 specialty restaurants, including the fusion cuisine of Krystal
- Floodlit hard surface tennis court
- Windsurfing, pedaloes, snorkelling equipment, kayaking
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Drinks service at the pool
- restocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser
- Return transfer to airport included - Stress Free Travel with us
Our Latest Specials for our Costa Rica Honeymoon Package to Arenal and Guanacaste :
starter package: Six night package includes 3 nights Nayara Resort, and 3 nights Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica resort from $1299 per person we can add air fare, and offer room upgrades and extending your stay to 7, 8, 9 or even 10 nights. rates based on low season. High season rates vary according to date of travel.
Stay at Westin Playa Conchal - from additional $149 per person- ask for details.
We can add air fare from any US City
undecided? request our free honeymoon eplanner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to an agent who can help you pin point your options quickly by phone! Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Insiders Tip for Honeymooning in Costa Rica: This is a great way to see two areas of Costa Rica in a seamless stress free way. Your transfers are all included and you get to spend time in the amazing volcano area, plus the beach. It is truly the perfect combination! We offer plans for each budget - for couples watching their budget ask about the Occidental Grand Papagayo, which is a more budget property- .if you want to splurge then shoot for the Westin, Secrets Papagayo , or even the Four Seasons peninsula Papagayo.
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
- Bottle of sparkling wine at Nayara Hotel
- Rose Petals special bed decoration at Nayara hotel
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
Nayara Hotel Costa Rica-Romantic & Exotic Casitas at Arenal Volcano
Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is one of the most luxurious 5 star resorts in Costa Rica, and has been acclaimed as one of the most romantic places in the world.
It is a magical place where the rainforest meets the majestic Arenal Volcano. An ideal resort destination for an unforgettable Costa Rica honeymoon! Couples who stay at Nayara Resort will be truly immersed with the resort's natural, romantic setting.
Romantic private casitas are surrounded by the ultimate rainforest paradise
Their bungalow style casitas, suites, and villas are surrounded by lush greenery, giving you the ultimate Costa Rica experience! Natural light flows through the interiors, from the bedroom to the private gardens with rain showers, to the terraces with secluded Jacuzzis. Amazing!
Arenal Nayara is the ideal pick choice for Honeymooners. Between rose petal baths and candle light dinners, you will become mesmerized and spellbound by the enchanting ambience. Newlywed or married couples can come here to fall in love all over again! You will feel like the two of you are the only ones who exist in this natural, quixotic paradise. Time and time again, Honeymooners choose Arenal Nayara as the place to begin building their new lives together!
Exceptional Dining Choices with wine pairing* Altamira Restaurant offers an international and domestic menu
* Wine Pairing Dinner, a 5-course dinner with 5 glasses of wine
* Sushi Amor offers guests a unique Latin Fusion & Sushi cuisine for lunch or dinner
* Kali, Kali Pool Bar is the place to be for casual poolside snacks and lunch
* Couples will love the wine & tapas at the resort's Nostalgia Bar
The Ultimate Spa experience awaits you at Arenal NayaraNayara has a brand new Spa facility which offers treatments that are catered to your unique needs. Experience the sights, sounds, and scents of the rainforest by choosing a unique treatment or massage in one of their outdoor spa bungalows. All natural ingredients are used to relieve stress and tension, leaving your body feeling renewed and balanced. For honeymooners, the Spa offers a romantic Couples Experience, a combination of massages, body treatments and skin care for two. A true oasis of tranquility in the middle of the rainforest!
There are many add on activities and adventures to choose from at Nayara
ZIP LINE & CANOPY TOURS - Soar through the forest canopy, from platform to platform, safely suspended from a steel cable zip line, having the experience of a lifetime! Or spend the day hiking through trails full of wildlife and fauna around every corner of the rainforest.
WATER RAFTING - Adrenaline filled ride of your life along 10 miles of deep-canyon gorges and waterfalls on the Rio Toro.
ARENAL HANGING BRIDGES - Set within a 618 acre reserve of primary forest, this 1.8 mile circuit of trails features 15 bridges, 9 fixed, and 6 hanging ranging from 15 to 300 feet long!
CANYONING - A vertical descent using ropes and harness. The adventure begins in a 300-meter zip line that will take you to the Pino Blanco Waterfall observation desk.
HORSEBACK RIDING - Take a gentle hillside ride to a hidden waterfall that emerges from the emerald-colored jungle. Swim in the cool, fresh rainforest water before heading back.
PURE NATURE SAFARI FLOAT ADVENTURE - Experience the peacefulness of the forest floating down the Rio Frio observing plenty of wildlife. You will see monkeys, sloths, iguanas, turtles, caimans and numerous birds. The boat doesn't use a motor so you can hear the sounds of nature!
ATV- The trail goes through pastureland and arrives at Los Lagos de los Lirios, the only lake in the area that contains sulfur residues from the volcano.
ARENAL VOLCANO WALK - Drive to the active Western side of the volcano and embark on a hike on the Toucans Trail which traverses the rainforest and crosses over a large lava flow from 1992.
ECO-TERMALES - A family-run project that operates pools with hot-springs at different temperature.
Take a trip to Arenal Volcano National Park, home to the mighty (and still active) volcano which showcases magnificent lava flows - especially impressive at night.
Conde Nast Traveler - #1 Resort in Central and South America
Travel + Leisure - #1 Resort in Central and South America
Travel + Leisure - #4 Hotel in The World
Travel + Leisure - #1 Hotel Spa in Central and South America
Celebrated Living - "Top 25 Spas in the World"
Trip Advisor - #1 Resort in Central America
Trip Advisor - "Traveler's Choice Award"
Costa Rican Government - "Sustainable Tourism Award"