Luxury Kauai and Maui Honeymoon Island Hopping
The perfect package for pool lovers features the Kauai Marriott Resort from $1199pp
Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Honeymoon
We love the amazing pools at these handpicked resorts on Maui and Kauai for this 7 night island hopping honeymoon which can be extended to 10 nights
First you will begin at the luxury Kauai Marriott Resort on a calm beach in the perfect location for water sports
- 5 days/ 4 nights at the Kauai Marriott resort in a garden view room.
- optional upgrade to pool view room includes a $50 resort credit, or partial ocean view upgrade includes a $100 credit, ask about more room types!
- Hotel tax always included
- free shuttle to/from airport included
special bonuses for our clients at Kauai Marriott
- Bonus one day pool cabana for our clients
- special 15% discount off spa services ( limited to certain packages/ treatments)
- special 10% discount at Kukui restaurant
- Room Upgrade at check in upon availability
- early check in/ late check out upon availability
- Special VIP honeymoon amenity included value $25.00
- free airport shuttle to/from hotel ( add rental car $199 for two for 5 night stay)
- Hotel tax always included
- Kauai Marriott Resort is located on the secluded and calm Kalapaki Beach
Coupons and Specials you receive in Kauai for your honeymoon:
- Free Dessert (incredible Hula Pie) with dinner at Dukes restaurant coupon
- $100 helicopter tour discount coupon
- A Coupon for $50.00 off HoloHolo Charters- the top Kauai sailing charter to Napali and the Forbidden island of Niihau, a must do
Next to Sheraton Maui for 4 days/ 3 nights, the inter island air fare is included in this package
- Fabulous location at the edge of Black Rock on Kaanapali beach
- Romantic nightly torch lighting and cliff diving ceremony
- Sunset dinner cruise includes dinner, entertainment and alcoholic beverages
- Tickets to Maui's top Luau dinner- Old Lahaina Luau with full dinner and open bar
- Bonus helicopter tour discount coupon saves you $100.00
- Optional package without dinner cruise and Luau from $819pp
Our Maui package to Sheraton Maui includes
- Resort view room with balcony ( upgrade to partial ocean view with guaranteed king bed ask for details, we also offer suite upgrades)
- Bonus complimentary rental car (limited time offer)
- special honeymoon treat upon arrival
- Valet parking on Day of Arrival
- 142-yard fresh water meandering swimming lagoon
- Ka'anapali North & South Golf Courses nearby with Free Shuttle
- Hotel tax included
- Daily resort fee is not included ( pay direct to hotel $31/day subject to change)
- 12% discount off one the islands top cruises Hula Girl
Our latest specials for our Maui and Kauai Island hopping honeymoon package :
7 night package features 4 nights Kauai and 3 nights Sheraton Maui starting at $1199 per person includes hotel taxes, inter island air, car rental in Maui and shuttle in Kauai. ask about upgrades to Grand Wailea, Ritz Carlton or Hyatt Regency, and 10 night extensions.
We can add air fare from any US City
Call for an over the phone honeymoon planning consultation or email us for more info on this package email@example.com
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
- Kauai Marriott - pool cabana, spa discounts, special treat, upgrade upon availability
- Sheraton Maui -special treat upon arrival
- Maui- discount off Hula Girl cruises
- Kauai- helicopter tour discount coupon
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
Kauai Marriott Resort
We love the location on a perfectly calm beach surrounded by scenic beauty
Kauai Marriott Resort on the secluded and calm Kalapaki Beach is known for its warm island hospitality and idyllic location on the Garden Isle. (not far from everything you want to do in Kauai, perfect base for sightseeing) The resort underwent a $50 million upgrade, with major enhancements to all of our guest rooms, suites, restaurants and pool deck.
The unique location on Kalapaki Bay and offer a wide variety of recreational activities, a superior beach experience and 18 holes of Jack Nicklaus-designed championship golf at the adjacent Lagoon Golf Club.
enjoy one of the largest pools in Hawaii and the luxury spacious guest rooms, most of which offer spectacular views and feature a balcony. Pamper yourself with a luxurious spa treatment at the Lihue hotel's on-site Alexander Spa & Salon. Discover a leader in style and service among hotels in Kaua’i, Hawaii, and enjoy breathtaking beachfront views at Marriott Resort.
The Dining options at Kauai Marriot
Kukui Poolside Restaurant & Bar
International -Experience the creative Pacific Rim and island-inspired cuisine masterfully prepared in a fresh oceanside contemporary setting at this Lihue restaurant with live music on Friday and Saturday nights. Kukui's bar is available for light bites and cocktails.
American -Enjoy light fare, classic Marriott burgers and grilled snacks by the pool. Lihue Dining starts with the gorgeous ocean views at Kalapaki Grill. Open for lunch, this restaurant on Kaua'i offers light snacks and beverages.
Japanese -Explore a different side of Lihue dining with fresh Hawaiian seafood at Toro Tei. This sushi bar with ocean views features the freshest of local ingredients and handcrafted specialty rolls.
American -Start your day with a fresh cup of Kaua'i coffee, steaming latte, hot-from-the-oven breakfast pastry and other breakfast goodies. Wake up and watch the sun rise at Aupaka Terrace, a grab-n-go bar overlooking our pool and Kalapaki Beach.
Dukes Fresh Seafood and Ocean Views
American Experience an authentic Hawaiian meal when you dine at Duke's Seafood and Ocean Views. This oceanside, casual Lihue, Kaua'i restaurant specializes in local island fare, fresh fish and steaks in an exotic environment.
Located at the Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach, Café Portofino provides a Riviera-like atmosphere with a combination of fresco and salon dining. There are a variety of specialty pastas, fresh seafood, and veal, including Fettuccini Alfredo, veal Osso Bucco, and Bistecca di Vitellone, all enhanced by sauces with an Italian Soul. Bon Appetite loved Portofino's fresh Marinara sauce. Home made Gelato and fruit sorbets are prepared daily. There is a cappuccino and espresso bar, so you can linger over exotic coffees after dinner.
Café Portofino is pleased to welcome the romantic European music of Jovani, performing nightly on his harp from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Resort fee not included with package pay direct to hotel a $30 a day fee plus tax includes
- Daily Self-Parking
- Local,Inter-island, Toll Free connect and Long Distance Phone calls to the United States and Canada
- Unlimited In-room High Speed Internet Access
- Two (2) Mai Tai drinks per room, per stay
- Complimentary Hula Lessons
- Complimentary Yoga Classes
- Merchandise Discount at participating vendors to include Kauai Lagoons Golf Course, Cafe Portofino and merchandise (excluding sunglasses) at the Pool Towel Hut
SHERATON MAUI RESORT & SPA
Luxury Maui Resort on Kaanapali Beach at black rock
Privately situated on 23 beachfront acres this resort offers romance, dramatic views, and adventure with some of the most fantastic snorkeling in Maui. Their lazy freshwater lagoon meanders through the lush property complete with tropical gardens, rock formations and waterfalls. When the sun dips down and the stars are out, enjoy the nightly torch lighting cermony and cliff diving from the infamous Black Rock. You will enjoy a truly Unforgettable Honeymoon at this fantastic resort!
Sheraton Maui Resort Features Include:Free shuttle bus between Sheraton Maui and Lahani town
Ka'anapali North &South Golf Courses nearby w/ Free shuttle
Lagoon-Style Pool that meanders through gardens and under wooden bridges
Lava rock formations and cascading Waterfalls
Three Tennis Courts
Spectacular snorkeling at the reef surrounding Black Rock
Free Hula Lessons
Free lei making lesson
Pool Cabana Rentals Available
Complimentary Hawaiian culture and marine life classes
Daily koi fish feeding
Nightly entertainment: Torch lighting and Cliff Dive Ceremony
High-speed Internet Access & Local telephone calls
Free Valet parking on the day of arrival (first night only)
Black Rock, ( Pu'u Keka'a) - A natural lava rock formation that extends from a portion of the resort grounds, about 100 yards into the ocean.
Cliff Diving Ceremony - Includes live music, a hula dancer, torch lighting and the cliff dive. Visit the Cliff Dive Bar for exact time.
Maui Nui Luau gives guests a chance to experience traditional Polynesian song and dance which includes the spectacular fire knife dance! (available Mondays and Wednesdays)
Tours & Excursions Offered (additional charges apply)
Full service Concierge Desk - their knowledge of the local areas and tours is impeccable and very helpful to ensure you have a true Hawaiian experience on your Maui Honeymoon!
Catamaran Snorkeling Excursions
Rafting & Outrigger Canoe Adventures
Dinner & Sunset Cruises
Scuba Diving at Black Rock
Stand-up Paddle Board Lessons
Deep Sea Fishing Excursions
Wave Runner Rentals
Whale Watching Dec-May
Zip Line Adventure Trips
Waterfall & Rainforest Tours
and much, much more .......
SPA at Black Rock
Unforgettable Honeymoons suggests...spending some much deserved pampering time at the Spa at Black Rock which offers 7 treatment rooms and a lengthy menu of modern and traditional body treatments. Combine a day of relaxation and Polynesian spa treatments with an exciting tour or excursion.
Sheraton Maui Dining - Great Choices for Casual and Fine Dining
Black Rock Terrace- Open-air dining in the warmth of the morning sun. Enjoy their wonderful breakfast buffet here.
TeppanYaki Dan - Fresh seafood and steaks cooked tableside in Japanese style. Intimate, Asian-style setting with just five tables. Reservations required.
Black Rock Steak & Seafood - Great sunset dining! Steak and Seafood menu options with flexible seating indoors or out on the terrace. Has breathtaking views of Black Rock just beyond.
Mai Tai Poolside Bar - At the foot of Pu'u Keka'a (aka: Black Rock). Variety of menu choices for lunch and drink. Try their legendary Black Rock Mai Tai.
Cliff Dive Bar & Grill - Hot grilled lunches and tropical specialties throughout the day.
Interested in Booking this Package? Have Questions?
CALL US for a quick over the phone Hawaii Consultation: (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Holds Your Honeymoon - only $199 per person
Check to See if this Package is Available for your dates by Requesting a Quote Today!