Grand Hyatt Kauai Luxury Honeymoon Package
all the bells and whistles you are looking for in a Hawaiian luxury resort are here from $1075pp
GRAND HYATT KAUAI POIPU KAUAI
Beachfront Luxury Resort with stunning lagoons and pools
Why we love the Grand Hyatt Kauai resort in sunny Poipu
- Location is unbeatable sunny Poipu on Shipwreck beach
- Grand entrance window to the sea, incredible pool area, spa, sunsets and beach
- A great base for sightseeing the island near Waimea, Pole Hale, Malehuepu beaches, near shopping and great dining outlets as well.
- Sunny most of the time in the dry part of the island Poipu
- Easy island hop to Maui, Oahu or Big Island from Kauai
- 40,000 sq. ft. of manicured formal gardens, Quiet Adult-only Pool, Heated, Meandering lava rock-lined river pool with Waterfalls & Grottos ,150-foot lava tube waterside
- Optional romantic dinner on the beach under the stars ( additional cost)
Extra honeymoon perks you get when you book Grand Hyatt Kauai with Unforgettable Honeymoons:
- Kukui nut lei greeting upon arrival at Grand Hyatt Kauai
- A special treat from us delivered to your room you will love
- Free dessert with dinner at the Tidepools restaurant ( a must do)
- Film location Map of Kauai with our insiders guide for Kauai
- 15% off spa treatment at their fabulous spa
- coupon for $100 Helicopter tour discount certificate saves you money
- Coupon for $50.00 off HoloHolo Charters- the top Kauai sailing charter to Napali and the Forbidden island of Niihau, a must do
- One 45 minute professional photography session on property
- Deposit only $199 per person final due 45 days before travel
- all taxes included at hotel
Our Latest Specials at Grand Hyatt Kauai feature free nights, breakfast, upgrades, and more:
- Our starter package includes 5 days/ 4 nights standard room and hotel tax from $1075 per person, add breakfast daily $1155 per person, upgrade to pool view $1250 per person with breakfast, deluxe ocean $1520 per person. we can add a rental car on Kauai from only $134 per person ( mid size) Jeep $220per person
- Five Night Package with free breakfast : Standard room from $1299 per person, partial ocean view $1560 per person, and deluxe ocean from $1839pp including hotel tax
- Stay a Week, get a Free Rental Car, Breakfast and CLUB level upgrade: our exclusive special, if you book a full 7 nights in a deluxe ocean view room you get an upgrade to the grand Club which features free light dining, honor bar, concierge and more. From $2680 per person including tax, and you still get the free one day pool cabana rental
- resort fee of $25 per day not included, payable to hotel direct, subject to change
Optional Maui Honeymoon Island Hop from $439 per person includes 3 nights, hotel tax and rental car
- Extend your stay in Hawaii to the island of Maui, known for great beaches, waterspouts, nightlife and more. We can custom design a Kauai and Maui island hop for you!
- Below add on rates for 3 nights, we can add nights and inter island air fare
- Sheraton Maui resort view room with rental car package from $439 per person
- Hyatt Regency Kaanapali resort view room + bonus 2 for 1 Luau special $565 per person
- We can offer upgraded rooms, and extend to 4,5,6+ nights in Maui or the Big Island
Add 3 nights in Oahu at Turtle Bay Resort or Disney Aulani with rental car and honeymoon perks from $590 per person
- Extend your Hawaii honeymoon with a 3 night stay at the Turtle Bay resort on the north shore of Oahu, this secluded romantic resort was featured in the Hollywood movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall, or Disney Aulani resort. ( Turtle Bay from $590pp Disney from $879pp)
- Partial Ocean view king room included in rate, upgrade to higher level rooms, ask for details
- Mid Size car included with tax
- Disney Aulani resort in a standard room with car package from $879pp, we can add inter island air!
- discounts on activities, dining and more- plus a bottle of champagne upon arrival
- hotel fees not included at Turtle Bay or Grand Hyatt only payable at hotel.
Small Deposit Holds Your Honeymoon - only $199 per person
Check to See if this Package is Available for your dates by Requesting a Quote Today
We can add air fare from any US City
undecided? request our free honeymoon eplanner: email@example.com
Speak to an agent who can help you pin point your options quickly by phone! Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
- Special VIP welcome amenity from Hyatt for our clients
- Free dessert with dinner at the Tidepools restaurant
- Map of Kauai and an extensive Kauai travel planner
- 15% off spa treatments
- Destination photography session ( images additional)
- $50 off Holoholo charters, a must do
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort
Luxury Beachfront Tropical Paradise
Unforgettable Honeymoons recommends the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, for couples seeking true paradise for their romantic getaway. With freshly renovated guestrooms, lush tropical gardens and infinite amenities this Four-Diamond hotel in Kauai presents a myriad of options for each guest to create their own personalized, romantic retreat.
Endless activities await you at this tropical paradise located on Shipwreck Beach
Guests can choose from kayaking in the lagoons, indulging in a romantic and pampering treatment at the Anara Spa, or simply sit back and take in the sweet ocean breezes in the soft Kauai sand.
For the more active, play a round of golf on a championship golf course or play a few rounds of tennis. Food lovers will delight in the fine dining options the Grand Hyatt has to offer, and don't forget to take in an authentic Hawaiian Luau. The breath taking setting of the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort is an easy gateway to exploring the natural wonders of the Garden Isle, as well as the many cultural activities such as museums, galleries and shops.
The Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa is set in the heart of Poipu, on Kauai's south shore, nestled between lush mountains and the Pacific Ocean - a perfect destination resort for creating an unforgettable Kauai honeymoon!
Resort Features:40,000 sq. ft. of manicured formal gardens
Traditional Hawaiian Luau
Lei making, hula & ukulele lessons
Quiet Adult-only Pool, Heated!
Meandering lava rock-lined river pool with Waterfalls & Grottos
150-foot lava tube waterslide
Activities pool for basketball or volleyball
24/7 Fitness Center
One acre Salt Water Swimming Lagoons
White sand beach just steps away (check for shore breaks and strong currents)
Floating chairs, rafts, snorkel gear and kayak rentals available
Koi Fish Feeding
Shell Bracelet Making (one per guest)
Torch Lighing Ceremony
Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing
Morning Fitness Walk &Mountain Bike Rentals
Whale watching, sea turtles and monk seals (depending on season)
Yoga, Zumba and Fitness Classes
Kauai's diverse landscape offers a plethora of ADVENTURE!River or Ocean Kayaking, Hiking, horseback riding, golfing, surfing, scuba diving, biking, hiking, fishing, sailing, ziplining, helicopter tours and much, much more.........
ANARA SPA - THE LARGEST SPA ON KAUAI45,000 square feet of tranquil paradise awaits you!!! The Anara Spa at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa has pampered guests with world class treatments that blend traditional Hawaiian customs with nature's soothing powers since 1991. The personalized spa services are designed to embrace elements of traditional Hawaiian healing while allowing you to release your mind from stress, promote optimum health in your body, and achieve lightness in your spirit and enabling a profound sense of harmony, or lokahi. Massages, body treatments, and facials (in private treatment rooms or in outdoor hatched-roof bungalows) with private lava rock showers and soaking tubs. Vitamin E, chamomile, and calendula will soften and soothe your skin, as the refreshing light fragrance of coconut and mango deliver you into a state of tropical bliss.
THE GRAND HYATT KAUAI LUAU - A 'Must' Do on Your Kauai Honeymoon!Listen for the blowing of the conch shell and the pounding of the drums, this is the sign that you are about to experience an unforgettable Hawaiian tradition. Each week there is a fantastic journey through the history of this rich cultural and of the Hawaiian people. Known as one of the best Luaus in Kauai, this authentic Polynesian performance will surely add that special event to your honeymoon or romantic getaway! Learn the art of the hula dance and dine on traditional Hawaiian fare.
Dining at Grand Hyatt Kauai- fabulous food, service and ambiance in KauaiDondero's - Amazing Italian food - 4 Diamond Award
With a fusion of sensations, this award winning Italian restaurant will delight you. Guests can dine a la fresco under the twinkling evening stars overlooking the ocean or enjoy their delicious meal in an intimate indoor settings decorated with beautiful murals and floor tiles reminiscent of an Italian villa. This is an enchanting scene complimented with delicate and flavorful selections of the creative menu, served by the friendly and attentive staff.
Ilima Terrace- Great for Casual Dining at Grand Hyatt Kauai
With cascading waterfalls and koi-filled ponds surrounding you at the Ilima Terrace and the sweet tropical breezes diners feel as if they are in a secluded sanctuary with lush greenery surrounding. Serving breakfast and lunch daily, this is an open-air casual restaurant, an ideal spot to plan another perfect day in paradise. Ilima Terrace provides a distinctive dining menu with a variety of choices to please every appetite.
Tidepools Restaurant: One of the Most Romantic Dining Spots in KauaiDine on fresh seafood and steak under a thatched roof bungalow amidst tiki-torch lit tropical gardens and koi-filled lagoons. The ultimate romantic dining experience for honeymooners!
Ideal early morning or evening spot for fresh pastries, yogurt, granola, fruit juice, tea or coffee. At night - Hawaiian music and sunset cocktails!
Share the Stars with Someone You Love- Beach Side Private Dining
The Grand Hyatt Kauai offers an exclusive beach side dining experience under the bright Hawaiian sky. Listen to the peaceful flow of the waves lapping the shoreline as the moon rises over the cliff while your private butler serves a delectable four-course meal. This is truly a celebration of romance.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Rooms and Suites
With 602 classic Hawaiian guestrooms all with private balcony or lanai, offering either breathtaking mountain, garden or ocean views, along with the latest in technology conveniences such as and iHome stereo with iPod dock, spa-like Marble bathrooms complete with plush terry robes, beverage chillers and Hawaiian coffee. An amazing Kauai honeymoon begins at Grand Hyatt-one of our favorite resorts in Hawaii.
Interested in Booking this Package? Have Questions?CALL US for a quick over the phone Hawaii Consultation: (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Holds Your Honeymoon - only $199 per person
Check to See if this Package is Available for your dates by Requesting a Quote Today!
What our Clients Say:
NFL player Dan Gronkowski comments,
My wife's and my honeymoon was everything we expected and more. our agent at Unforgettable Honeymoons knew everything about Hawaii. The Hyatt Regency in Maui was beautiful. The Grand Hyatt in Kauai was one of the nicest hotels I have ever been to! We felt like we were part of the islands natural jungle at both hotels. Our experience with unforgettable honeymoons was great and I recommend it to everybody.
Simply incredible everything we were looking for in a Hawaii honeymoon just as our agent described, thank you Laurie and team for providing us with an awesome package and the free pool cabana for the day was a classy nice touch, and we now understand why our friends raved about you guys. we loved all the tips, and coupons, and by the way Merrimans was amazing thanks for the suggestions for all the Kauai activities esp. the Napali cruise a sure winner. Jan and Steve Beckham
Awards & RecognitionsAAA Four Diamond
Travel & Leisure, Top 500 World's Best Hotels
Conde Nast Traveler, Top Spas
Conde Nast Traveler, World's Top Golf Resorts