Luxury in Maui at the Hyatt Regency on Kaanapali Beach
Our exclusive package includes a sunset cruise with dinner and drinks for two from $929pp
Hyatt Regency Kaanapali Maui Romantic Honeymoon Package
Indulge in luxury and free Luau at the Hyatt Regency in Maui
- The islands top location near Lahaina town where you want to be for dining, nightlife and shopping, the Hyatt Regency is only a five minute drive to where all the action is!
- VIP Treatment and exclusive honeymoon extras for our clients including ONE free Luau and Drums of Pacific Luau with purchase of one, saving you $115.00!
- paradise pool area with incredible pools, rivers, waterfalls perfect for honeymoon fun
- Prime beachfront location in Maui with spectacular Hawaiian sunsets
Honeymoon perks you get when you book with Unforgettable honeymoons at Hyatt Regency Maui
- FREE Luau dinner, show and drinks at the spectacular Drums of the Pacific Luau( value $115, this is a two for one Luau coupon, two Luaus for the price of one )
- Orchid lei greeting welcome
- Two glasses of sparkling wine or two Mai Tais
- Honeymooner Culinary Class reception
- Keepsake Stemless champagne glasses (2)
- Special honeymoon treat delivered to your room
- $100 Helicopter tour discount coupon
- $25 off Island Snorkeling Excursion (when booked through concierge)
- 12% discount off one the islands top cruises Hula Girl
Features of the luxury Hyatt Regency Kaanapali Maui:
- Award Winning Star Gazing Program the top recreational telescope on Maui
- Hula Demonstrations & Lei Making
- 24-hour access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Complimentary cultural programs including lei making and hula lessons
- Wildlife tours, penguin and koi feeding
- Complimentary Yoga /fitness classes daily
- Wildlife tour : A unique treat at this Maui hotel is getting to meet our exotic wildlife including penguins, cranes, swans, flamingos, and parrots Resort shuttle service in Kaanapali
- One hour daily tennis or basketball court time
- 10% off at Macy's Hyatt Regency Maui
- 25% discount on Greens Fees at Kaanapali Golf Courses (Royal and Kai Courses
- Complimentary Beach Portrait Session and 5x7 print
- Personalized guest request texting service:
- Daily resort fee is $30 per day and includes above inclusions/ parking is $16 for self parking
Book now for your 2017 Honeymoon to Hyatt Regency Maui from $1030 per person includes dinner cruise and car
- Starter package from 6 days/ 5 nights Hyatt Regency, resort view room, mid size car, dinner cruise, two for one luau, from $1030 per person ( based on low season-fall travel- Summer/ Spring rates from $160 more per person.) we can add nights
- Add full breakfast daily total per person $1159 per person, upgrade to deluxe ocean view room add only $159 per person.
- Stay 7 full nights resort view room, car, dinner cruise and two for one luau from $1349 per person, high season $1599 per person with breakfast daily. email a Maui expert now for details at : email@example.com
Best of Maui Island hop: ask us about our special Kaanapali and Wailea island hop where you can experience two areas of Maui for your honeymoon.
Optional island hopping to the secluded island of Kauai at the luxury Grand Hyatt resort from $830pp
- 4 day/ 3 night Grand Hyatt Kauai add on from $830 per person includes rental car and garden view room, upgrade to deluxe ocean $260 per person.
- we can add inter island air from Maui to Kauai, as well as a rental car for only $120 on Kauai
- Kauai Marriott Special, add 3 nights Kauai Marriott garden view super saver from $478 per person includes a day in your own pool cabana ( subject to change)
Ask about island hopping to Kauai and stay at the luxury Grand Hyatt Kauai, you'll get a lovely room (resort view) with daily breakfast, and tons of extra added values including a day in your own pool cabana from $899 per person additional ,not including inter island air.
We can add air fare from any US City
undecided? request our free honeymoon eplanner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to an agent who can help you pin point your options quickly by phone! Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
- Orchid Lei greeting
- 2 Mai tai's
- keepsake gift for two
- $100 helicopter tour discount coupon
- $25.00 off a snorkeling trip
- 2 for 1 Luau coupon for Drums of Pacific ( $115 value)
- Map of Maui and invaluable insiders destination guide
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
HYATT REGENCY KAANAPALI RESORT
Luxury Maui beachfront resort on Kaanapali beach
Unforgettable Honeymoons, the nations top romantic travel experts recommend Hyatt Regency Kaanapali Resort, a luxury resort surrounded by 40 beachfront acres and selected as a AAA Four Diamond Resort for 19 Consecutive Years!
HYATT REGENCY MAUI RESORT FEATURES:
Spectacular Drums of the Pacific Luau
Championship golf at Ka'anapali Golf Resort
Snorkeling at Black Rock
Resort Wildlife - Parrots, Flamingos & Swans
Walking Distance to Whalers Village
1,800-foot white sand beach
30 Beachfront Cabana Rentals Available
On-Site Activity Reservations Center
Scuba, boogie boarding, Stand Up Paddle boards and Kayak Tours (additional rental rates apply)
2 Free-Form swimming pools with a 150ft.lava tube water slide
Beautiful Waterfall Features
100,000 sq.ft. Indoor/Outdoor Event Space overlooking the ocean - IDEAL for a Maui Weddings!
Hula Demonstrations & Lei Making Classes
A 16-inch reflector telescope that sits more than nine stories up, on a remote site of the hotel rooftop!
$12 Million in Property Updates completed in December 2013
Drums of the Pacific Luau - two for one coupon when you book with us
Features 3 Fire Knife Dancers, Hawaiian fashion show and interactive hula with guests. Main features include a traditional imu ceremony, live band, Tihati performers and abundant buffet of Hawaiian favorites with open bar.
- Get greeted by Royal Polynesians with shell leis and fresh mai tais
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show features the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) styles.
- An all-you-can-eat generous buffet including Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Grilled Fish, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro).
- Dessert bar featuring Macadamia Nut Lu'au Cream Pie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Cake and Bread Pudding.
- Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch
- General & Preferred Seating Available - Fee & Reservations Required
Hidden between the waterfalls of the Napili Pool, this newly upgraded bar features new seating, Maui-artwork and flat screen TVs with an updated sound system.
Award Winning Son'z
With a $1 million dollar recent renovation, this fabulous upscale steakhouse features a fantastic wine cellar, all new wood flooring and seating. Son'z Steakhouse has earned numerous awards and accolades including Wine Spectator's Restaurant Wine List Award for eight consecutive years, Best Wine List by Maui News and Best New Restaurant by Maui Magazine, Honolulu Magazine and Gayot.
Swan Court - Breakfast lavish breakfast buffet, along with an extensive menu of a la carte selections. Enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee in our open-air restaurant as you watch our resident swans float calmly by.
Japengo Pacific Rim Restaurant & Sushi Lounge With 6 Aipono (excellence in food) Awards since 2012, this excellent restaurant features Asian-inspired flavors with Hawaiian flair with indoor and outdoor patio seating overlooking the resort's waterfalls and breathtaking Ka'anapali Beach.
Halona Kai - Visit them for freshly baked giant cinnamon rolls, oversized muffins, fresh fruits and breakfast sandwiches with assorted juices.
Marilyn Monroe Spa
Pamper yourself at Hyatt Regency's full service spa featuring beachside cabanas services, indulgent massages, signature body treatments and fabulous facials.
HYATT REGENCY MAUI RESORT & SPA
Luxury Rooms and Suites await you at this luxury Maui resort luxury awaits couples at the Hyatt Regency Kaanapali Maui resort and spa, a favorite honeymoon hot spot in Maui! there are 806 spacious guestrooms with private Lanai, stunning views of the mountains, elegant Hawaiian decor, luxurious bath amenities and "Plush Grand Beds." A $5 million renovation to Ocean and Deluxe Ocean Suites now feature all new hardwood flooring throughout, newly designed and enlarged bathrooms with robes, and refreshed wall coverings.
Standard Resort/Golf/Mountain King Rooms
Located in all three towers of the resort; Views - majestic West Maui Mountains, Ka'anapali Golf Course lush garden landscape and partial parking area, 451 sq. ft, one king bed with a full size sofa pull-out, 37 inch Flat Screen TV, air-conditioning and private lanai (balcony)
Partial Ocean View King
Located in the three towers of the resort, with partial views of the Pacific Ocean, 451 sq. ft, one king bed with a full size sofa pull-out, 37 inch Flat Screen TV, air-conditioning and private lanai (balcony) from which to enjoy panoramic views.
Deluxe Ocean View King
Located in the Napili and Lahaina towers of the resort with full views of the Pacific Ocean overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds, pools and ponds of the resort. 451 sq. ft, one king bed with a full size sofa pull-out, 37 inch Flat Screen TV, air-conditioning and private lanai (balcony) from which to enjoy beautiful views.
Premium Oceanfront King
Located all three towers of the resort, offers unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean and the islands of Lana'i and Moloka'i, 451 sq. ft., one king bed with a full size sofa pull-out, 37 inch Flat Screen TV, air-conditioning and private lanai (balcony) from which to enjoy fantastic views.
REGENCY CLUB ROOMS- great value complimentary appetizers and deep discounts on alcoholic beverages in their exclusive club lounge
Enjoy personal amenities such as concierge service, continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and desserts, minimal charge for alcoholic beverages, plus a private access guest floor. Deluxe Ocean Suite
SUITES AT HYATT REGENCY KAANAPALI MAUI
Located in Lahaina Tower and have magnificent full views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui Mountains, and lush gardens; 908 square feet including a separate living room and dining area, 3 lanais (balconies), one bedroom with a king-size bed, one-and-a-half baths, two televisions, New York Times Digest and turndown service.
554 sq. ft with spectacular full views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui Mountains, and lush gardens
located in Napili and Lahaina Towers. Includes a separate sitting area with a full size sofa pull-out, 2 lanais, one bedroom with a king-size bed, and two televisions
This stunning suite is located on the top floor of the Atrium Tower with a panoramic view of the West Maui Mountains, islands of Lana'i and Molokai, Swan Lake and the clear blue Pacific Ocean. It is 2,307 sq. ft of gracious accommodations features 7 lanais, dining room, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, library, dressing room, one-and-a-half baths, sauna, Jacuzzi, one master bedroom with a king bed, and den with a full size pull-out sofa.
CALL US for a quick over the phone Hawaii Consultation: (888)343-6413
Hyatt Regency Kaanapali Maui Honeymoon Reviews
My husband and I would like to extend our dearest thank you for helping to plan our honeymoon. We had a wonderful time in Maui thanks to your professionalism and organization of all trip details. The resort what just as you described and thank you for the welcome card and candy! We made memories that will last a lifetime. I will definitely recommend Unforgettable Honeymoons to others! Again, thank you for a well planned vacation. It was more that we imagined and could have asked for.
All the best,
Similar Honeymoon Packages:
Grand Hyatt Kauai Luxury Honeymoon Package
Kauai's most amazing pool area with incredible lagoons, beachfront on Shipwreck beach for the ultimate sunsets in Hawaii, we love the lobby which will immediately capture your heart
Hyatt Regency Maui and Secluded Turtle Bay Oahu Honeymoon Island Hop
Couples love our Maui and Oahu island hopping honeymoon that features the secluded romance of Turtle Bay Oahu combined with the luxury Kaanapali Hyatt Regency Maui