Secluded Turtle Bay Resort Hawaii Honeymoon Package
Located on the quiet north shore of Oahu- you'll love the beaches here from $729pp
Turtle Bay Resort Oahu Honeymoon
SECLUDED NORTH SHORE OF OAHU HAWAIIAN HONEYMOON
Why we recommend Turtle Bay Resort in Oahu for your honeymoon in Hawaii
- Turtle Bay is off the beaten path located on the islands north shore away from the crowds, this oceanfront resort is perfect for couples who love nature
- Amazing Beach Location- two fabulous beaches perfect for swimming and water sports
- Tons of fun outdoorsy activities available like hiking, horseback riding, and paddle boarding, as well as surfing. Couples can learn to surf and paddle board here.
- Great extra perks from us that save you money on your Hawaiian honeymoon
- Romantic Beachfront cottage rooms option offers the ultimate in privacy
Our honeymooners get Bottle of Champagne, Box of Chocolate covered Macadamia Nuts, Special Turndown night of arrival, and possible upgrade
- Welcome drink/cocktail vouchers - redeemable at Lobby Lounge for Mai Tai
- 2 bottles of water and a box of Honolulu cookies with welcome card
- One category room upgrade upon arrival based on availability (cottages/villa not apply)
- Discounts you get at Turtle Bay Resort when you book with Unforgettable Honeymoons:
- 15% Off Horseback Trail Rides at 830am, 930am and 130pm daily
- 10% Discount at North Shore Watershed Shop towards clothing, jewelry and artwork
- 10% Food & Beverage Discount at select restaurants including the Surfer Bar, Hang ten bar and grill, North Shore Kula Grille
- 15% Off Spa Treatments Monday to Thursday 11:45am to 3:30pm
- *Resort fee not included, must pay direct to hotel (includes parking)
- Hotel taxes always included
Our Latest Early Booking specials for Turtle Bay resort in Oahu for travel in 2017, book now with a small deposit of $199pp
- Stay 6 days/ 5 nights partial ocean view king room with mid size car from $799 per person, or upgrade to ocean view for $40 per person more. based on low season.
- Beachfront Cottage, secluded luxury with king bed and romantic bathroom ,stunning views and privacy from $1769 per person including the rental car.
- Ask about adding nights we can book 6,7,8,9 and 10 night packages as well as island hops
Indulge in Vista Level luxury floor at Turtle Bay for continental breakfast, complimentary appetizers and snacks, plus concierge services, you get a more lavish room and oversized bath
- 6 days/ 5 nights Vista Level ocean view room, tax and mid size car from $1379 per person, we can add nights, and offer air fare from any US city, ask us for a quote (888) 343 6413
Optional Island hop to the enchanting isle of Kauai from only $376 per person
- Hot Deal add on 3 nights at the Sheraton Kauai including a mid size rental car from only $399 per person ( inter island air not included, we can add it) upgrade to oceanfront room at Sheraton Kauai only $215 more per person!
- Indulge in Luxury in Kauai and add on 3 nights at the St Regis Princeville resort on the North Shore of Kauai, with rental car from $850 per person. ( ask for Grand Hyatt upgrade special)
Optional Maui Honeymoon Island Hop from $439 per person includes 3 nights, hotel tax and rental car
- Extend your stay in Hawaii to the island of Maui, known for great beaches, waterspouts, nightlife and more. We can custom design a Kauai and Maui island hop for you!
- Below add on rates for 3 nights, we can add nights and inter island air fare
- Sheraton Maui resort view room with rental car package from $439 per person
- Hyatt Regency Kaanapali resort view room + bonus 2 for 1 Luau special $565 per person
- We can offer upgraded rooms, and extend to 4,5,6+ nights in Maui or the Big Island
Turtle Bay Resort was the location for the Hollywood Movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall - a must see movie before your Hawaiian honeymoon to Oahu. All rates based on low season, summer travel can be slightly higher.
We can add air fare from any US City
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
- bottle of champagne
- special turn down with chocolates
- discounts off many activities
- Map of Oahu and invaluable Oahu tips
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
Secluded Paradise The Turtle Bay Resort
Luxury on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii
Location for the Hollywood Blockbuster Movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Turtle Bay is perfect for romantic Hawaii escapes. Beautiful white sandy beaches, soft breezes and fragrant tropical blooms set the mood for romance. Relax with a couples massage by the ocean at the newly renovated Nalu Spa or go horseback riding during sunset.
Couples can order a private romantic dinner on their lanai with personal butler service or enjoy a sunset picnic with wine. There are so many romantic things to do at Turtle Bay Resort...even walking together while exploring the many trails can be the perfect intimate experience!
Turtle Bay Resort Features:
2 Pools & Hot Tubs
Championship Golf Courses by Fazio and Palmer
Tennis courts, Horseback riding
Hiking & Mountain Biking Trails
Hans Hedemann Surf School
World-class Dining & Luau
Shopping at the WaterShed
Live Nightly Music
Yoga classes and Zumba
Disc Golf and Segways
Hula & Ukulele Lessons
Kayak Tours and Lei Making Classes
Couples will love the white sandy secluded beach and luxury Hawaiian resort
Turtle Bay rests on 880 oceanfront acres. All of the 452 guest rooms offer breathtaking ocean views. Turtle Bay Resort also offers 42 exclusive beach cottages, just steps from the ocean. Turtle Bay Resort is the only full service resort on the North Shore of Oahu and is also the only resort on Oahu that offers 36 holes of championship golf.
THINGS TO DO ON THE NORTH SHORE OF OAHU- FROM TURTLE BAY
The things to do on the North Shore are as varied as the island itself. Hike through rainforests, bike along mountain ranges and swim in the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific. If you're a culture buff, explore the environment, history, and culture of the island at Hawaii's best museums and art exhibits.
Kualoa Ranch is a role model as stewards of the land. They do this by preserving, protecting and enhancing its natural beauty and culture, while developing recreational and agricultural enterprises compatible with the environment.
The Polynesian Cultural Center
Participate in the daily adventures of Hawaiian and other South Pacific cultures with a visit to our seven native villages. Enjoy the rare chance to experience Hawaii's most authentic luau and the world's largest Polynesian night show.
A wide variety of dining awaits you both at Turtle Bay Resort
LUAU EVERY SUNDAY
Every Sunday at The Point: Sunset & Pool Bar enjoy our poolside luau. Entertainment includes beautiful and exciting dances from through out Polynesia including Tahitian dancing, hula and fire knife dancing! Of course you can't have a luau without some of the best food in Oahu! Our chefs serve up Hawaiian kalua pork, lau lau, lomi lomi salmon and more!
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, drinks, and dinner at Lei Lei's Bar & Grill while overlooking the tropical beauty of our golf course and the North Shore.
Our ocean-to-table evening dining experience at Pa'akai showcases Hawaii's fresh seafood with a mix-and-match approach to sauces, side dishes and cooking styles. Proud recipient of the TripAdvisor Excellence Award, and Open Table Diners' Choice. Check out our new late night happy hour "Sip & Serenade" Fridays and Saturdays, featuring specialty creations by our master mixologist.
At North Shore Kula Grille, we boast some of the best food in Oahu in our locally sourced farm-to-table focused breakfast and dinner menus offered daily. Dine while enjoying panoramic views of the legendary waters of Turtle Bay and dramatic cliffs of the Ko'olau Mountains.
SURFER, THE BAR
This gathering place for North Shore surf legends, friends, fans and family is home to great drinks, food and events. Come join the party ' you never know who's going to drop in!
Refresh yourself with our innovative "farm-to-pool" menu at our pool bar, newly redesigned and overlooking a favorite local surf spot
NEWLY RENOVATED Turtle Bay Resort Nalu Kinetic Spa
Renovated in Spring, 2014 the Nalu Spa at Turtle Bay Resort has nearly doubled in size to 11,000 square feet of tranquil space! The all new fitness center has been relocated to the lobby-level Sunset Room to allow for expansive ocean views. The Spa features dramatic window walls with views and sounds of the ocean beyond. Wave Therapy Massage Tables gently rock you as if you were floating. Warm salt stones calm you down and a line of marine-infused products show tenderness to skin and hair exposed to sun, salt, and sand.
TURTLE BAY RESORT SURF SCHOOL
Hans Hedemann Surf School located at Turtle Bay Resort, next to the main lobby. They offer surf and stand up paddle board rentals and lessons. Learn from Hawaii's best! Turtle Bay Resort is a part-time home to many of the world's elite surfers, stand-up paddlers and surf industry executives. Each winter, the world's best converge upon the North Shore for a full season of world class surf competition and celebrations. The Resort is an official partner and headquarters to world premier ocean events such as:
- The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing, including the Billabong Pipe Masters
- The annual SURFER Magazine Peer Poll Awards
- The Stand Up Paddle World Tour
- The North Shore Paddle Challenge
- Volcom Pipe Pro
Turtle Bay Resort
BRAND NEW RENOVATED GUEST ROOMS, SUITES AND BEACHFRONT COTTAGES
OCEAN VIEW GUEST ROOMS
From the view of the ocean to the casual, yet modern decor, these newly renovated guest rooms feature approximately 478 square feet of living space. With subtle Island and Hawaiian accents, enhancements include new furnishings, bedding and completely remodeled bathrooms that offer double vanities and most with walk-in showers.
DELUXE OCEAN VIEW ROOMS
Enjoy spectacular views of the ocean upon entering these recently renovated accommodations offering approximately 478 square feet of living space. The guestrooms feature casual, yet trendy decor with subtle accents of Island and Hawaiian motifs. Enhancements include all new furnishings, bedding and completely remodeled bathrooms that offer double vanities and walk-in showers.
PREMIER OCEAN VIEW 6TH FLOOR SINGLE KING & DOUBLE QUEEN GUEST ROOMS
These new premier guestrooms are located on the 6th floor featuring 478 square feet of casual, yet modern decor with subtle accents of Island and Hawaiian motifs. Offering expansive ocean and resort views, enhancements include upgraded amenities, all new furnishings, bedding and completely remodeled bathrooms with new vanities, expanded walk-in natural stone showers, most have deep-soaker tubs and a peekaboo window.
OCEAN VIEW JR. SUITES
In the brand new Ocean View Jr. Suites, located at the end of each hotel wing, find a beautifully furnished oversized guest room with a comfortable sitting area and a king-size bed. Re-styled decor reflects a contemporary, beach house feel, authentic to the North Shore with warm tones and splashes of tropical color. Completely redesigned bathrooms have been updated with new vanities, expanded walk-in natural stone showers, deep-soaker tubs and a peekaboo window. Relax in 725 square feet of living space that provides spectacular views of the ocean and resort.
BEACH COTTAGES AT TURTLE BAY
The Beach Cottages, 740-850 Square Feet of Space at Turtle Bay Resort are grouped in clusters of six and situated along the west shore of beautiful Turtle Bay. Impressively appointed and featuring Five Diamond quality, each cottage boasts the inspirations of renowned Los Angeles designer, Michael Smith. Experience a vision of imperial yellow with copper flashing and rain caches on the outside. Inside, find polished Brazilian walnut floors leading to a large, multi-level beach retreat with 15-foot ceilings and king poster beds. Luxuriate in a Kallista Deep-Soak Tub and let their exclusive cottage concierge tend to your every need. Whether you choose a King or Queen style Beach Cottage, you will find unparalleled luxury in your Beach Cottage at Turtle Bay Resort.