Spectacular Jade Mountain St Lucia Honeymoon Extraordinaire
Knock Your Socks Off Plunge Pool Luxury Suites from $1899pp
JADE MOUNTAIN RESORT ST LUCIA
The Ultimate Dream Honeymoon Suites with infinity Jacuzzi or pools overlooking the twin volcanic peaks
Extraordinary accommodations at one of the worlds most incredible resorts on the island of St Lucia, Jade Mountain offers a five star experience on this island of Paradise.
Jade Mountain St Lucia features the most luxurious suites in the Caribbean and a terrific base for sightseeing the island in luxury and style
- Open 4th Wall with a stage like setting to embrace the full glory of St. Lucia
- Ultimate Luxury in a spectacular natural setting
- Over the top honeymoon Destination Resort in all of St. Lucia
- Unbelievable design and architecture Full use of local tropical woods throughout
- hotel tax always included
- bonus bottle of wine from Unforgettable Honeymoons
- Ask about customizing a Jade Mountain package with a stop in Grenada, or Antigua, we specialize in Caribbean island hopping packages so you can see more on your honeymoon.
Our Latest Specials for Jade Mountain St Lucia include the 4th night free special and $100 off per couple, plus a bottle of wine!
Total Romance Package from $3890 per person:
Over the top suite with airport transfers both ways breakfast / lunch / afternoon tea and dinner - all drinks including house wine but not bottled wines, welcome cocktail, tour of Volcano, Sulphur Springs and Diamond Mineral Baths , guided tour of old French Colonial Anse Mamin, drinks package in room fridge-topical fruit display, use of tennis court and equipment snorkeling kayaking mini sailing- windsurfing-use of beach chairs/towels plus guided boat snorkeling, 1 bottle of Champagne plus 1 hour Swedish Massage and a half day Jungle Biking, bonus: sailing on skippered resort yacht
We can add air fare from any US City + Small deposit holds your space now, pay the rest later
undecided? request our free honeymoon eplanner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to an agent who can help you pin point your options quickly by phone! Monday - Friday 10am-6pm PST (888) 343-6413
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
- Bottle of Champagne or wine
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
JADE MOUNTAIN- FIVE STAR ST LUCIA EXOTIC HIDEAWAY
Why We Love Jade Mountain
- Incredible open air luxury suites like no other
- Jaw dropping views you won't believe
- Location is in the middle of an exotic rainforest
- Great base for sightseeing St Lucia and its natural beauty
- Amazing pool suites or jacuzzi suites you'll love
The very essence of Jade Mountain is the celebration of life and love. The resort's spectacular setting and architecture is an unforgettable stage set for your honeymoon, wedding or anniversary of a lifetime. The resort sits above its' sister property, Anse Chastanet which offers two beautiful, natural, soft sand beaches. There is an abundance of pristine coral reefs virtually surrounding the estate which makes it an ideal honeymoon destination.
- Nick Troubetzkoy, Architect, Owner
Jade Cuisine at Jade Mountain Club - St. Lucia Dining taken to New HeightsWrapped around an infinity pool with a dazzling kaleidoscope of colors, the Jade Mountain Club caters exclusively to resident guests, celebrating James Beard Award winner, Chef Allen Susser's "Jade Cuisine." Drenched in exotic beauty and erupting with flavor, Jade Mountain nourishes both the body and soul.
"The cooking is fresh, simple and succinct. There is always flexibility for the seasons, and availability of local product. As a chef, my passion is taste. The bottom line here is that food comes down to nature and the nature of taste." - Chef Allen.
- Live entertainment on select nights ranging from jazz musicians to classical acoustic guitar
- Weekend culinary events to showcase St. Lucia's culinary heritage
- The Celestial Terrace hovers in space above the Jade Mountain- perfect for sunset cocktails or star-gazing.
- Offers an unforgettable sunset panoramic view, ideal for couples on their honeymoon!
Kai en Ciel SPA
ACTIVITIES at Jade Mountain's sister resort, Anse Chastanet
Guest of Jade Mountain can enjoy all the amenities and services at its' nearby sister resort, Anse Chastanet which include:
2 soft sand beaches
Pristine coral reefs off shore for snorkeling and scuba diving, PADI 5-Star resort scuba center
Coastal kayaking adventures with specialist Prijon Kayaks
Watersports including sunfish sailing, windsurfing, sit on top kayaks
Day and Sunset Sailing on the resort yacht and 60 ft resort catamaran
Jungle Biking at Anse Mamin with 50 top-of-the-line Cannondale mountain bikes
Daily escorted Walks and Hikes available on the 600 acre estate
Complimentary YOGA classes open to beginners, as well, more challenging variations for those that are experienced.
JADE MOUNTAIN ST LUCIA
JAW DROPPING VIEWS FROM ONE OF A KIND OPEN AIR EXOTIC SUITES
Expect Grand Sweeping Spaces where bedroom, living area and an extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature.
Each infinity pool sanctuary at Jade Mountain is carefully designed to provide guests with unparalleled views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
With the fourth wall entirely absent, Jade Mountain's 24 sanctuaries and 5 suites are stage-like settings from which to embrace the full glory of St. Lucia's Pitons World Heritage Site, while at the same time allowing for complete privacy.
All Sanctuaries FEATURE -
* 15ft high ceilings
* 4th wall open to the views
* King Size Beds
* Locally made fine tropical wood furniture
* Individually designed sanctuaries - each one with their own ambiance
* Bathrooms are individually designed to become part of the sanctuary experience
* Shower towers which features a rain shower, 6 body sprays, adjustable heights and separate hand shower
* Living areas with more than 20 different species of tropical hardwood flooring from Guyana and finished with coral tile from neighboring islands
* Interior walls are finished in a blush tone coral plaster quarried in Barbado
* Technology-free, there are no telephones, radios or televisions, just the sounds of nature
* Upon arrival, guests receive a "firfly" communication device to contact the service team any time
* Chromatherapy whirlpool tubs mounted on a pedestal allowing best possible panoramic views (the use of light and color to have a positive impact on overall health and well-being. Underwater lighting is used with a control button to allow selection of desired lighting effects)
* * *
"The use of earth, air and water to give intense pleasure. The air has been cleansed by crossing countless miles of Atlantic Ocean. This air is the world's purest . If only you could bottle it and take it home with you. The Infinity Pool water is sanitized, softened and ozonated to the highest possible standard. The water's surface has been elevated well above your floor in a basin that puts it within arm's reach of your lounge chair for you to intimately interact with it. The earthy plants, stone walls and crushed coral finishes are all intimately connected to the environment. When you combine earth, air, water and the ethereal view in this way, I believe you unlock a potential for an almost profound and magical level of enjoyment and celebration." - Nick Troubetzkoy, Architect, Owner
4 Categories of Infinity Pool Sanctuaries
STAR Infinity Pool Sanctuaries 1400 -1800 sq. ft; Infinity pool is approx. 450 sq. ft
MOON Infinity Pool Sanctuaries 1600 - 1950 sq. ft; Infinity pool is approx. 650 sq. ft
SUN Infinity Pool Sanctuaries over 2000 sq. ft; Infinity pool is approx. 900 sq. ft
Particular elevated positions with 270 degree panoramic view
Recommended by Unforgettable Honeymoons for the ultimate honeymoon experience
GALAXY Infinity Pool Sanctuaries JC1, JD1 and JE1
On the highest level of the mountain offering the most commanding panoramic views
High Demand, Based on Availability
5 Sky Jacuzzi Suites
SKY Suites 1650 sq. ft; *No Infinity Pool
Located in the lower hillside level
4th wall open (4 out of 5 Suites) One sky suite is enclosed and air-conditioned
Two-level room layout
Large and comfortable living space
Open bath design
Raised Jacuzzi tub that towers above living space to offer captivating views
What our CLIENTS say:
"Thank You Unforgettable Honeymoons for your incredible honeymoon planning advice for St Lucia, your agents are truly experts, and we are so grateful for all the patience and time it took for us to make our final decision to go to Jade Mountain- it was above and beyond our dreams," Sarah and Larry Krein, Maryland
"Jade Mountain is out of this world," Sandy Goldberg
Similar Honeymoon Packages:
Romantic St Lucia Honeymoon Combines Treehouse and Sandals All Inclusive
Couples who crave something a little different will love our exclusive St Lucia honeymoon adventure that combines the iconic Anse Chastanet with Sandals