Sunset at the Palms is a unique boutique Hideaway in Negril Jamaica :
Awaken each morning to the sounds and scents of nature. Here, time stands still and serenity reigns. Set amidst gardens of trees and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, Jamaica?s laid-back, west coast resort area, the intimate, all-inclusive Sunset at the Palms offers chic and serene accommodations - an environment so tranquil and calm, it will leave you breathless.
Recently renovated, Sunset at the Palms features a trendy, new design, sumptuously appointed guestrooms, new amenities and lush landscaping. Just 65 ?treehouse-style? guestrooms stand in a ten-acre tropical garden, a design praised by Architectural Digest.
And it's all just steps from the resort's five beachfront acres, along with two miles of white, sandy beach. And from the martini bar to the beach bar, the Sunset at the Palms delivers the best of Jamaica's beauty and endless charm.
Restaurants and Bars at Sunset at the Palms, Negril Jamaica
Sample the Caribbean spice of authentic Jamaican specialties.
Enjoy an array of international favorites and sumptuous buffets, or just simply pull up a lounge chair and enjoy your favorite cocktail!
Palm Grove Restaurant
Breakfast 7-10am | Lunch 12:30-2:30pm | Dinner 7-10pm
An open air dining pavilion for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring first-rate, buffet-style Caribbean and international cuisine. Enjoy a variety of special themed-buffets day and night, accented by fruits and vegetables grown right on the resort's property!
Dinner 7-10 pm
Enjoy the new air-conditioned Lotus Leaf a la carte restaurant, offering an eclectic fusion menu with an Asian flair as well as international favorites. The restaurant is located just off the resort's main lobby and makes an ideal romantic evening. Reservations required.
Palm Breeze Beach Bar & Grill
Spending a day at the beach? Delight in an array of simple pleasures to choose from - great sandwiches and grilled favorites including Jamaican Jerk specialties, plus a friendly bar staff serving ice-cold Red Stripe Beer, tropical rum drinks, fresh fruit juices, soft drinks and refreshing smoothies.
Swim right up and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, pull up a seat by the bar or lounge by the pool, all while you enjoy an array of your favorite tropical concoctions, from juices to an assortment of beverages, making this the ideal setting for winding down the day, or simply mixing with other guests for the perfect start to a casual evening.
Martini Lobby Bar
Sip a martini made with Jamaican Appleton rum at the Martini Lobby Bar (3-11pm). Gather before dinner at the sweeping-bar carved from Caribbean purple heart wood and soaked in the sounds of the soothing live piano music from our resident baby grand.
Activities at Sunset at the Palms
Since you're in the capital of laid-back, you might choose to sit back and relax, or choose from an array of activities offered by Sunset at the Palms, by land or sea!
- Paddle in the turquoise pool, then perch on an underwater stool at the swim-up bar or simmer in the poolside hot tub
- Lounge on the sand of the magnificent crescent-shaped beach.
The clear, calm waters of Negril invite exploration.
- Choose from a range of non-motorized water sports: skate the sea?s surface in a kayak, bobble on a water beetle,skim over the sea on a windsurfer, snorkel among Negril's famous arches, caverns, coral gardens and offshore reefs.
- Get spicy in a traditional island cooking class.
- Explore the art of bartending in a cocktail course.
- Tone your body in the all-new, air-conditioned gym with Cybex equipment
- Fine-tune your tennis game on the hard-surfaced court.
- Discover Jamaica's flora and fauna on a nature walk with Shorty, the resident gardener.
- Enjoy daytime activities and evening entertainment including live reggae music several evenings each week
- Enjoy classic films, complete with popcorn under the stars.
- Cyber-surf with free WIFI / Internet access
- Take a day trip organized by our guest services staff: river rafting, diving, canoeing, Georgian manor house tours, horseback riding, mountain biking and much more!
Our Bliss in Paradise wedding package is priced from $700 and includes:
Service of a marriage officer to perform ceremony, process all documents and procure license and marriage certificate
Services of our on-site wedding coordinator
Choice of scenic, decorated wedding area
Services of witnesses if required
Chilled bottle of sparkling white wine
Single-tiered Jamaican wedding cake
Bridal bouquet and groom?s boutonniere
Two 5 x 7 or one 8 x 10 photograph
Mini reception including cake and toasts
Private Dinner for two on wedding night and breakfast in bed the following morning